There are no translations available.
Chinese Cultural Academy
We are a private language school located in Tianjin, China. The goal of the school is to provide students with a challenging language learning environment, without all the rip-off fees and gimmicks that other schools throw in. They don't teach Tai Qi here, but really, you can find that on your own easily enough once you learn the language!
- Intense Learning Environment: Classes are 90 minutes long, with a 10 minute break in the middle. They meet 5 days a week, Monday through Friday. You can study as much as you like, but students generally limit themselves to 2 classes per day, (3 hours), because for each class you can expect between 2-5 hours of additional homework per day.
- Flexible Schedule: We have classes meeting at 9:00am, 10:30am, 1:00pm, 2:30pm, 4:00pm & 5:30pm, so if you hate/love getting up early, there is always an option for you.
- Large Variety Of Classes: We have classes in spoken Chinese, HSK preparation courses, (both Intermediate and Advanced), classes in colloquial idioms, and more.
- Small Class Sizes: No more than 10 students per class. Usually between 4-5. This is a nice happy medium between the public schools where you're often put with 20 or more students, and the 1 on 1 private classes.
- Teachers Qualification: Our teachers are qualified with degrees in Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language.
- School Location: So many schools in China are located on the very outskirts of the city or worse, completely in the middle of nowhere. Our campus is located in the heart of Tianjin, a major urban metropolis and co-host of the 2008 Olympics, with easy access to shopping, restaurants, public transportation, and nightlife.